- RECENT ARTICLES
- Hungry For Change The Book - Now In Paperback!
- 5 Foods To Rev Up Your Metabolism
- 5 Natural Remedies For Acid Reflux
- 5 Foods To Improve Eye Sight
- A Spiced Coffee To Get You Through An Entire Week!
- Protein Power Bars (Recipe)
- 5 Natural Antibiotics To Fight Illness & Promote Health
- Creamy Raw Fennel Soup
- 4 Ways To Get Nutrients From Your Food (Vs. A Pill)
- 5 Ways To Save Money When Eating Organic
- POPULAR ARTICLES
- 10 Reasons To Quit Coffee (Plus Healthy Alternatives)
- 10 Things the Processed Food Industry Doesn't Want You to Know
- 22 Habits Of Happy People
- Are We Overfed And Starving To Death?
- Could Diet Sodas be Making You Depressed?
- Gluten Confirmed To Cause Weight Gain
- Juicing - The Key to a Vibrant and Healthy Life
- Nature's Best Alternative Sweeteners
- The 7 Nastiest Things Lurking In Your Supermarket
- The Secret Engineering Of Junk Food
be sure to visit us
A Spiced Coffee To Get You Through An Entire Week!
By Jessi Andricks (Mind Body Green)
Every now and then, a little caffeine is warranted to wake you up. While straight coffee can cause stomach irritability, jitters and an inevitable crash, adding a few items to it can help it to replenish you, wake you up, and ward off any negative side effects.
This recipe will be easy on your stomach, and will give you a healthy jolt of energy to keep you going all day!
A Spiced Coffee To Get You Through An Entire Week
Makes a pitcher for the week
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp cardamom
- 4 cups coffee (your favorite roast) or herbal coffee
- 1 cup vanilla hemp protein powder
- 10 dates
- 2 cups coconut milk
1. Brew coffee with spices.
2. Blend coffee, coconut milk, dates and hemp powder in a high speed blender until smooth.
3. Enjoy each morning to wake you up, energize you and keep you feeling satisfied, with out the crash.
What's Your Go-To 'Pick Me Up' Recipe?
You're running around all day, ticking off your to-do list, meeting to meeting, and you hit that energy slump. These Protein Power Bars are perfect for those moments, easy to make, super nourishing and they taste freaking delicious! ... continue reading
Who would have thought that you can create delicious and nutritious almond milk in just 3 steps? Are you lactose-intolerant, vegan, or just love delicious nut milks? Watch this video from one of our fellow team members Gracie, whizzing up some beautiful almond milk! YUM! ... continue reading
It's National Stress Awareness Month, and to help out the millions of people that are experiencing increasing stress levels, we thought we'd share 5 healthy foods that can help reduce unhealthy stress levels. Not only will lowering stress levels help improve your health, but it also will brighten up your relationships and attitude. Make this month, a stress-free month! ... continue reading
No items found.No items found.